Press and hold the 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
With the light turned on, single click the side switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo.
Lock: with the light switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Eco to indicate locked status. Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Eco. *In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Eco to indicate locked status.
With the light switched on, press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter Strobe, single click the side switch again to turn back to the previously used output level.
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||21700||3.6V||Caution||！|
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||18650||3.6V||Banned||×|
* 21700 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Battery Replacement of the E35 V3.0 3000 Lumen Flashlight
Unscrew the light head and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the side switch to check the battery status, the indicator will last for 3 seconds.
- Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
- Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
- Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L21 Series 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo and High output levels for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, the battery level indicator blinks red to remind you to timely recharge or replace the battery. Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L21 Series 21700 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Usage and Maintenance of the E35 V3.0 3000 Lumen Flashlight
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lock the light or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation. Recharge a stored battery every four months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons: A: The battery needs replacing. Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications). B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty. Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.