Press and hold the switch for 0.5s to turn on/off the lantern.
When the light switched on in white light mode, double click the switch to enter red light mode; double click once again to turn back to white light mode.
When switched on white light mode: Single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med →High→Front→Down 1 (2lm) →Down 2 (25lm).
When switched on red light mode: Single click to cycle through Red light →Red Flash.
For Emergency Demands
The camping lantern is powered by 3*AA batteries, but 1 or 2 can be used for emergency lighting.
Replace the battery as soon as possible if High cannot be selected. This means the battery power is running out.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The lantern memorizes the last selected brightness level on White light mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
Usage and Maintenance
- Replace the battery as soon as possible if High cannot be selected.
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the lantern and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality batteries.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the batteries or the lantern could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance, as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
CL23 camping lantern, 3*AA batteries, Key chain, Spare O-ring, User manual, Warranty card
This camping lantern is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the camping lantern directly into anyone’s eyes.