Fenix TK35UE V2.0 Operating Instructions
In tactical or duty mode, tap the tactical switch to instantly turn on the light, release the light will go out, fully press the tactical switch to constantly turn on the light, press again to turn off the light.
In any state, rotate the toggle switch to select the needed mode, rotate the toggle switch to the left end to enter Tactical mode, rotate the toggle switch to the right end to enter Lockout mode, to the middle to enter Duty mode.
- With the light switched on, single click the functional switch to enter strobe mode, single click again to turn back to tactical mode.
- With the light switched off, press and hold the functional switch to enter strobe mode, release the light will go out.
- With the TK35UE V2.0 switched on, single click the functional switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo, press and hold the functional switch to enter Strobe mode, single click again to turn back to the previously used output in Duty mode.
*The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output of Duty mode will be recalled.
With the light switched on, rotate the toggle switch to the right to lock the light. At this time, the light will go out and the battery level indicator blinks red and green to indicate the light is locked. With the light switched off, rotate the toggle switch to the right to lock the light. At this time, single click the tactical switch. The battery level indicator blinks red and green to indicate the light is locked. * Press and hold the functional switch over 3 seconds to start or stop the battery level indicator from alternately blinking red and green. Unlock Rotate the toggle switch to Tactical mode or Duty mode to unlock the light.
Fenix TK35UE V2.0 Battery Specifications
|Fenix ARB-L18 Series||18650||3.6V||Usable||√|
|Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)||CR123A||3V||Emergency||！|
Warning: Do not mix batteries of different brands, sizes, capacities or types. Doing so may cause damage to the flashlight or the batteries being used. * 18650 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Unscrew the light head to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Battery Level Indication
Each time the light is turned on on Tactical or Duty mode, the indicator in the functional switch will indicate the battery level and will last for 3 seconds. If under the locked state, single click the functional switch to check the battery level.
- Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
- Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
- Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 series 18650 battery.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the modes.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output, the battery level indicator constantly blinks red to remind you to recharge or replace the battery. Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 series 18650 battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using only a high-quality protected battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery for proper storage.
- Unscrew the tail cap or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light's performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
B: The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
C: The battery protection board is in a protective state and unable to be released.
Solution: Take out the battery and reload them.
D: A single 18650 battery fails to activate Turbo mode.
Solution: Take out and reload the battery, replace a new battery or use two batteries.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- The Fenix TK35UE V2.0 flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, it acquiesces that we won't send a new manual.