Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the penlight.
With the penlight switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High.
Lock: with the tactical penlight unlocked and switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the penlight, the T6 will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
Unlock: with the penlight locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the penlight will be unlocked and activated on Low.
*In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Low to indicate locked status.
Charging the T6 Penlight
- First loosen the penlight body to reveal the USB Type-C charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the penlight.
- The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to tighten the penlight head to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
- Charge the penlight timely when the battery power gets too low to ensure the normal life of the battery.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored penlight every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
Battery Level Indication
Each time the tactical penlight is turned on, the indicator will indicate the battery level and will last for 3 seconds.
- Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
- Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
- Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The penlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High mode for extended periods. When the penlight reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the penlight will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user the reselection of High mode.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the penlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until the Low mode is reached. When this happens in Low mode, the battery level indicator constantly blinks red to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the penlight and will void the warranty.
- Lock the penlight to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Timely close the pen when it is not in use to avoid ink pollution.
- Do place this tactical pen out of the reach of children!
- Do NOT shine the tactical penlight directly into the eyes of anyone!
- Do NOT shine flammable objects at close range, to avoid burning objects or causing danger due to high temperature!
- Do NOT use the tactical penlight in inappropriate ways such as biting in the mouth, to avoid personal injury or life threats when the tactical penlight or internal battery fails!
- This tactical penlight will accumulate a lot of heat while working, resulting in a high temperature of the tactical penlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Turn off and lock the tactical penlight or remove the battery from the tactical penlight to prevent accidental activation when the tactical penlight is placed in a closed and flammable environment such as pockets and backpacks!
- The LED of this tactical penlight is not replaceable; so the whole tactical penlight should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.