Operating Instructions of the LR35R 10000 Lumen Flashlight
With the light unlocked and switched off, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on the light. With the light switched on, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn off the light.
Output Selection for 10000 Lumen Flashlight
In general mode, single click the switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo.
In general mode, press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to enter strobe; single click the switch again to turn back to the last used output in general mode.
Lock: with the light unlocked and switched off, double click the switch to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Eco to indicate locked status. Unlock: with the light locked and switched off, double click the switch, the light will be unlocked and activated on Eco. In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Eco to indicate locked status.
|Rechargeable Li-ion battery||21700*||3.6V|
* Note: It is recommended to use Li-ion power battery, or the 10,000 lumens maximum output may not be reached. ** 21700 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected output of general mode. When turned on again the previously used output of general mode will be recalled.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Med, High, Turbo output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 65°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user to reselect Med, High, Turbo mode.
Low Voltage Warning
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output, the battery level indicator blinks to remind you to recharge or replace the battery.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status, the indicator will last for 3seconds.
- Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
- Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
- Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Note: The indicator will display for 3 seconds each time the general mode is switched on.
Charging Your 10000 Lumen Flashlight
- First switch off the light and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover.
- Only Eco output level is available when charging.
- The normal charging time is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality batteries.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the batteries, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lock the light or remove the batteries to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons: A: The battery needs replacing. Solution: Replace battery pack /batteries (Ensure batteries are inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications). B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty. Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
Warnings for This 10000 Lumen Flashlight
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.