Press and hold for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the bicycle light.
With the light switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Turbo.
With the light switched on, double click the switch to enter Flash mode, single click to turn back to previous state.
Operation: With the light switched off, remove the dust cover of the bicycle light to reveal the charging port, and plug the Micro USB end of the USB cable into the light’s charging port, then connect the other end of the USB cable to a USB power adapter.
The indicator near the switch will display charging status. Green light will remain constant on when the battery is fully charged. (Only Low output can be used while the light is being charged; the normal charging time is about 2.5 hours with the light switched off.)
Battery level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status. The indicator will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green light constant on: saturated, 100% - 70%
- Orange light constant on: sufficient, 70% - 40%
- Red light constant on: critical, 40% - 10%
- Red light flashes: poor, 10% - 0%
|Fenix ARB-L18 Series||18650||3.6V/3.7V||Recommended||√√|
|Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)||CR123A||3V||Usable||√|
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||18650||3.6V/3.7V||Cautious*||！|
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||16340||3.6V/3.7V||Banned||×|
*18650 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Unscrew the battery cover and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the battery cover back on.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the indicator blinks red to remind you to recharge the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery level runs out.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo for extended periods. To ensure safe use, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature is reduced, Turbo mode can be reselected.
Usage and Maintenance
- Recharge the light timely when the battery level is critical, for future use.
- Recharge a stored light every three months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- The light will accumulate a lot of heat when working on Turbo mode. Do not touch the heat dissipation fins.
- Remove the battery if the light will not be used for a long time.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the dust cover.
This light is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing severe eye damage. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.