- Uses Cree XP-L HI white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Compatible with AER-01 and AER-02 remote pressure switch
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design, capable of tail standing
- Tactical tail switch, momentary-on function
- Side switch for light-dimmer and mode shifting
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Tap the tail switch to momentarily turn on the light, release it the light goes out.
Fully press the tail switch to turn ON/OFF the light.
With the light on, single-click the side switch to cycle through Turbo→Low→Mid→High→Eco.
Strobe and SOS
With the light on, press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to enter into Strobe mode.
Under Strobe mode, single-click the side switch to cycle through Strobe→SOS.
Then press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn back to General mode.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The flashlight memorizes the last-used brightness level in the General mode, but not Strobe and SOS. The next time you turn on the flashlight, it will activate the last brightness level you selected.
The flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at Turbo and High brightness level. When it works at Turbo for 3 minutes or at High for 30 minutes, the flashlight will automatically downshift to lower output to prevent the light from overheating. If the Turbo or High output is needed, please reset it again. But the flashlight could be damaged or the normal service life would be shortened because of continuous use like this.
Low-voltage Warning Function
If low voltage is detected, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until to Eco brightness level. When this happens at Eco output mode, the flashlight blinks three times every five minutes to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work until the battery runs out completely.