Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the light.
With the light on, single-click the switch to cycle through Low→Mid→High.
Battery Level Indicator
With the light off, single-click the switch the indicator light will be on for three minutes.
- Green light: sufficient power level
- Red light: poor power level
- Red light flashes: critical power level (less than 20%)
First plug the USB AM port of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the Micro USB port of the charging cable to the light. The indicator light will display red, indicating the charging process has begun. The indicator light turns green when charging is completely done. The normal charging time is about 2 hours.
- Charging with the light on is not recommended, doing so may cause extended charging time or less fully charged battery. If emergency lighting is needed, the light is only available at Mid output level when it is charging.
- Please recharge a stored UC01 every two months to maintain optimum performance of the battery and maximize charging levels.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed part can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Please mind the accidental activation during storage or transportation because of the electronic switch on the light surface.
- When the light flickers, shines intermittently or even fails to illuminate, please check the power level and charge the light in time.