Length: 2.8″ (72mm)
Width: 1.6″ (41.5mm)
Height: 2.0″ (50mm)
Weight: 3.2 oz. (91g)
Batteries: Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
Included: USB charging cable
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the lantern.
Single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Turbo (Low is factory defaulted)
With the lantern turned on, double click to enter red lantern, double click once again to return to white lantern. Press and hold for 0.5 seconds to turn off the lantern.
Single click the switch to cycle through Constant on→Red Flash (Constant on is factory defaulted)
- Remove the anti-dust cover to reveal the charging port of the camping lantern and plug the Micro USB terminal of the charging cable into it.
- If the battery level is fairly sufficient, the charging indicator displays green to indicate unnecessary charging. Or the charging indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to solid green when fully charged. The normal charging time of the built-in 1600mAh battery is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from out of power to fully charged with the light off.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the anti-dust cover to maintain the waterproof ability.
*The lantern can only be used on Low and Med output when charging, but the charging time will be prolonged.
Battery Level Indication
When the lantern is turned off, single click the switch, the battery level indicator on the side switch will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green light constant-on: saturated, more than 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient, 85%-51%
- Red and green flash alternately: poor, 50%-21%
- Red light flashes: critical 20%-0%
(These are approximate figures.)