Press the tail switch to turn on the light on Low output and lock it. Another complete press on the switch turns it off.
When the light is on, tap the tail switch to cycle the brightness level in the order of Low>Mid>High.
Unscrew the light head to put in the battery with the anode (+) toward the light head. Align the threads and screw the tai lcap on to test.
Usage and Maintenance
- Please don’t disassemble the sealed head, doing so can cause damage to the flashlight and will void the warranty.
- High-power light should use battery with high current discharge capability; We suggest using high-performance Ni-MH rechargeable battery to increase the runtime of this high-intensity light.
- Please take out the battery if the flashlight will not be used for a long time, or it may cause damage from electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- The o-ring may be worn out after using for a long time. If it happens, please replace the o-ring with a new one to keep the light properly sealed against water.
- Please clean the contacts of your light from time to time, especially if the light flickers or doesn’t light up. There may be several reasons for a flickering or not working light:
Reason A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace the battery (Please confirm the correct installation of anode and cathode).
Reason B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with an alcohol soaked cotton swab.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact the distributors and refer to the warranty policy.
E12 is a high-intensity lighting device and capable of causing eye damage, avoid shining the light directly into the eyes.