This replacement USB charging cable is made for older Fenix models that use the magnetic charging system, including the HM61R, E30R, E18R, RC05 SE, RC05, RC09, and RC11.
This is NOT compatible with the HM61R V2.0 Headlamp or WF26R Flashlight.
For commercial orders and large purchases, contact us at (888) 775-9996 x6 or GET A QUOTE
WARNING. Be aware of counterfeit Fenix merchandise in the U.S. marketplace. READ MORE >>
Fits: HM61R, E18R, E30R, RC05 SE and discontinued models such as the RC05, RC09 and RC11
DOES NOT FIT RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHTS WITH MICRO USB OR USB-C CHARGING PORT.
Works perfectly. Good, reliable charging.
Works great having a spare is a good idea
It works to charge the battery, if you're careful. It is nice to mot have to worry about
1. The cable is too short, in my opinion. While I hate carrying around more weight than I need, I frequently find that I have ti set the light on floor to charge because the cord won't reach from a receptacle to a table,dresser, etc.
2. The magnetic connection is very weak. it is easy to dislodge the connector with slight side pressure. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the cord were longer, but as it is, you need to be very careful that the light is not disturbed during charging. This is especially annoying when charging in a vehicle.
3. The charging cable does not include any sort of cover, so anything ferrous will stick to it. An inconvenience for those of use that work around small metal things or in a workshop environment.
1. Longer cord. A longer cord is essential, in my opinion, and part of any solution.
2. Longer cord + stronger connector. A longer cord would allow the light to be placed more out of the way of potential disturbances, and would allow light to be placed on more than 12" from an outlet.
3. Longer cord +clip or recessed/protected connection. If the magnetic strength can't be increased, then a friction fit or snap-type connector would be great. Something similar to the fittings that hold the body of the HM61R light to the plate on the head strap. A slight depression or ring at the connection on the lamp body to keep the connector from being so easily dislodged by horizontal pressure would be an improvement. A locking connection that resists vibration and movement, and could even suspend the light in case it were knocked off a table would be ideal.
I like not having to take out the battery or open a port to charge the battery, but this charging interface definitely could use some work.
Fastest charging system period!