The Fenix HL50 Headlamp steps in with 365 lumens in Burst mode using a CR123A battery. Neutral white light means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments. Pop the lighting head out for handheld or keychain use with the always-ready HL50.
For commercial orders and large purchases, contact us at (888) 775-9996 x6 or GET A QUOTE
WARNING. Be aware of counterfeit Fenix merchandise in the U.S. marketplace. READ MORE >>
No FAQs available.
No compatible accessories available
I use it alot,
quick to put on head and look through boxes in poor light.
Use AA mostly
hard on battery's
+ Wide light beam (very good).
+ Light beam without wisible bordes with different light intensities (good for photography).
+ Neutral white (good for photography).
+ AA (must have) and CR123A (nice to have) support. Adapter needed, but still nice.
+ Alcaline, Lithium and Ni-MH battery support.
+ One battery piece only.
+ Reasonable runtime.
+ Waterproof (must have).
+ Impact resistant.
+ Reverse polarity protection.
+ Reasonable design.
+ Can be used as headlamp or held in hand.
+ Firmly fastened to a headlamp holder while still enables adjustable angle. Doesn't move unintentionally while running.
- Switch is too soft. Often switches on in the bag or pocket and drains battery out. Maybe turnable magnetic switch would be better.
- Digital regulation. Turns off suddenly. Turns off for good when battery is (almost) flat. You cannot turn it on any more. Often you need at least some light to find out new battery in the bag or go out of the dark place. No regulation would be better. I don't care about intensity, I need light. When the intensity is low, I would replace the battery. No sudden switch offs.
- Too many modes (brightness levels). Makes switching annoying. Often lost - in which mode am I (how long can it opperate)? I would prefere only Low (~3-5 lm) / High (~60-120 lm) mode. Maybe burst, but I don't use it.
- Doesn't support RCR123A accumulator. You need to be carefull, what 123A you put in.
- Little too difficult to clean it out. Many sharp corners where mud stays.
This is my second light
This is a great light, lasts a long time, is weather proof and rugged. Great survival, hunting, fishing, tactical light. One criticism. The on-off button is easily engaged while the device is in your bag. It can accidentally get turned on while in the bag causing the battery to go dead. I suggest you buy either this light,... or a better light with an on off switch that is more recessed.