On the right side of the rechargeable headlamp, there are rotary and electronic switches.
Rotate the rotary switch clockwise to turn on the headlamp.
Rotate the rotary switch counterclockwise to the OFF logo to turn off the headlamp.
Rotate the rotary switch to the corresponding logo to activate the desired mode of spotlight, floodlight or combined light mode.
In Spotlight mode, single click the electronic switch to cycle through Spotlight Low →Spotlight Med →Spotlight High.
In Floodlight mode, single click the electronic switch to cycle through Floodlight Low→ Floodlight Med →Floodlight High.
* When activates the combined light mode, there is Turbo mode ONLY.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The work headlamp memorizes the last selected output on spotlight and floodlight modes. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
Intelligent Sensor Function
A blue intelligent sensing function indicator is designed on the left side of the headlamp to indicate the on/off status of the sensing function; when the intelligent sensing function is not required, this function can be turned off by manual operation.
Sensing function on/off
The lamp memorizes the last selected on or off-state sensing function, when turned on again the previously used on or off-state sensing function will be recalled.
With the work headlamp switched on, press and hold the electronic switch for 1.2 seconds, the lamp will flash 8 times at Turbo mode, and the blue sensing function indicator light will turn off at the same time, indicating that the sensing function has been turned off; press and hold the electronic switch again for 1.2 seconds, the lamp will flash at Turbo mode 2 times, and the blue sensing function indicator light is on, indicating that the sensing function is turned on.
Sensing light on/off
In the power-on state, when the sensing function is on (the blue sensing function indicator is on), wave your hand within the sensing range in front of the lamp to temporarily turn off the lamp, and wave your hand again to turn on the lamp.
In the power-on state, if the sensing function is turned off (the blue sensing function indicator is off), it will not respond to any motion operation.
- The sensing range is within about 10cm in front of the lamp, and may vary slightly depending on the material and color of the sensing object, the ambient light, the brightness of the selected mode, and the waving speed.
- The sensing function is infrared sensing. There is an infrared emitter module and an infrared receiver module in the front of the lamp. Within the sensing range, turning on or turning off the lamp by waving a hand, but if there are other objects in front of the lamp within the sensing range, the lamp will also be turned on or off.
- The sensing function can only control the light on and off under the current lighting mode, and will not change the brightness level.
- When the sensing function is turned on, the rechargeable headlamp is temporarily turned off. At this time, the headlamp is in a standby state, and the power will be consumed for a long time.
- Switch off the lamp, uncover the cap and plug the USB Type-C side of the charging cable into the charging port of the lamp, and the other side into an electrical outlet.
- When charging, the charging indicators will flash from left to right to display charging status. The four indicators will be constant-on after charging is complete.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1.5 hours from depletion to full charging.
- When charging is complete, replace the anti-dust cap to ensure the waterproof and dustproof ability.
- When charging, the Low mode can be used, but charging time will be prolonged
- Recharge a stored headlamp every four months to maintain optimal Li-ion battery performance.
Battery Level Indication
With the lamp switched off, single click the electronic switch to check the battery status, the indicators will last for 3 seconds.
- Four blue constant on: 100% - 80%
- Three blue constant on: 80% - 60%
- Two blue constant on: 60% - 40%
- One blue constant on: 40% - 20%
- One blue flashes: critical 20% - 1%
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The lamp will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. When the lamp reaches a high temperature, the lamp will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the modes.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the work headlamp is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output mode, one of the charging indicators blinks blue constantly to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
- The headband is factory assembled by default.
- Adjust the headband by sliding the buckle to the required length.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the headlamp and will void the warranty.
- Recharge a stored headlamp every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
- The rechargeable headlamp may flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge the battery.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- Do place this headlamp out of the reach of children!
- Do NOT shine the headlamp directly into the eyes of anyone!
- Do NOT shine flammable objects at close range, to avoid burning objects or causing danger due to high temperature!
- Do NOT use the headlamp in inappropriate ways such as biting in the mouth, to avoid personal injury or life threats when the headlamp or internal battery fails!
- This headlamp will accumulate a lot of heat while working, resulting in a high temperature of the headlamp shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Turn off and lock the headlamp or remove the battery from the headlamp to prevent accidental activation when the headlamp is placed in a closed and flammable environment such as pockets and backpacks!
- The LED of this headlamp is not replaceable; so the whole headlamp should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.