With the light switched off, turn the flashlight head clockwise to turn on the light.
With the light switched on, turn the flashlight head counterclockwise to turn off the light. Turn another half to avoid accidental activation.
Twist the light head to cycle through Off→Med→Off→High→Off→Low→Off.
Open the light head and replace the battery and ensure it is inserted in accordance with polarity marks, then tighten the light head.
Usage and Maintenance
- Uses only the three recommended types of batteries.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage.
- Remove the battery in non-explosive environments or unscrew the light head one-half turn to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Do not disassemble the light or replace battery in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Do not keep the light surface in contact with electric equipments in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Do not use in explosive atmospheres if the flashlight is with missing parts or its shell is obviously broken.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.