Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High.
|Rechargeable Li-ion Battery||14500||3.7V||Banned||×|
Warning: Do not mix batteries of different brands, sizes, capacities or types. Doing so may cause damage to the flashlight or to the batteries being used.
Unscrew the light tail and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light tail back on.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery runs out completely.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 58°C or above, the output will automatically step down by about 1% every 1 second until to Med to reduce temperature. When the temperature is reduced, the output will gradually increase by about 1% every 5 seconds until to High. The original output of every mode is restored each time the light is switched. Note: *The above specification is from the result produced by Fenix through its laboratory testing. Actual output may vary slightly according to the working environments.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap half a turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.