Operating Instructions for the Fenix E05R Keychain Flashlight
- Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
- With the light switched on, single click the side switch to cycle through Low→Med→High.
- Press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter instant Burst, release it the light will turn back to Low mode.
Lock: with the light switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Low. *In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Low to indicate locked status.
Charging the Fenix E05R Keychain Flashlight
- First loosen the light body to reveal the Micro USB charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the micro USB socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to tighten the light head to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
- Charge the light timely when the battery power gets too low to ensure the normal life of the battery.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at High mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of the mode.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlights hell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, it acquiesces that we won't send a new manual.