Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
Press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to turn on the red light.
With the light switched off and unlocked, double click the switch to turn on the pulse light, press and hold for 0.5 seconds to turn off.
In white light mode: single click the switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High.
In red light mode: single click the switch to cycle through Red→Red Flash.
With the pulse light turned on, single click the switch to cycle through Red→Green→Red&Green in turn.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected output in white light mode. When turned on again the previously used output of white light mode will be recalled.
Lock: with the light switched off, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Eco to indicate locked status.
Unlock: with the light locked, press and hold the switch for 3 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Eco.
In locked status, single clicking will activate battery level indication, and other operations except long pressing will activate 2 blinks on Eco to indicate locked status.
- First switch off the light and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover for normal use.
- Eco and Red modes are available while charging.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery level and it will last for 3 seconds.
Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user the reselection of High mode.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco mode is reached. When this happens in Eco mode, the battery level indicator blinks 3 times every 10 minutes to remind you to timely recharge the battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Fully charge the light in time to ensure normal use next time.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
- Do NOT place this in reach of children!
- Do NOT shine the light directly into the eyes of anyone!
- Do NOT shine flammable objects at close range, to avoid burning objects or causing danger due to high temperature!
- Do NOT use the light in inappropriate ways such as biting in the mouth, to avoid personal injury if the light or internal battery fails!
- This light will accumulate a lot of heat while working, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Turn off and lock the light to prevent accidental activation when the light is placed in a closed and flammable environment such as pockets and backpacks!
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the whole light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.