On/off for E01 V2.0 AAA Flashlight
Tighten the light head to turn on the light, unscrew the light head to turn off the light.
Unscrew the light head and tighten it again within one second to cycle through Low→Med→High.
|Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)||AAA||1.5V||Usable||√|
|Rechargeable Battery ( Li-ion)||10440 / 10450||3.7V||Banned||×|
Unscrew the light head and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. To reduce the temperature, the light will automatically step down a few lumens. High output level can be reselected if needed.
Usage and Maintenance for the E01 V2.0 AAA Flashlight
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light's performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons: A: The battery needs replacing. Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications). B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty. Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
Warning for the E01 V2.0 AAA Flashlight
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.