Slide the rectangle switch forward to turn on the light, slide it backward to turn off the light.
With the light switched on, single click the square switch to cycle through Low→Med→High; press and hold the square switch for 0.5 seconds to momentarily enter turbo mode, release it the light will return to the previously used mode.
Note: The light does not have an intelligent memory circuit, each time it is turned on, it will be activated on Low mode.
Replace the handle, slide the tail switch to lock position to lock the handle; slide the tail switch to unlock position to unlock the handle. After the handle is being unlocked, press the handle to power the light or charge the battery.
Usable (no charging)
Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)
Usable (no charging)
Usable (no charging)
Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)
* Do not mix batteries of different brands, sizes, capacities or types. Doing so may cause damage to the flashlight or the batteries being used.
* It is strictly prohibited to charge a non-rechargeable battery and use a banned battery.
Unscrew the locking switch as the mark indicated to open the battery compartment, insert the battery according to the polarity marks and then replace the cover, rotate the locking switch as the mark indicated to lock the battery compartment.
- After the handle is unlocked, press the handle to power the light or to charge the battery.
- This product has a built-in super capacitor for electric energy buffering, which can provide continuous lighting even if without a battery, and does not need to be maintained by constant pressing.
- If there is no battery inserted, continuously press the handle 40 times (needs 15-20 seconds), the super capacitor can be fully charged, thus can maintain the lighting time of 2 minutes at low mode or 50 seconds at med mode. A single press can maintain the lighting time of 6 seconds at low mode or 2 seconds at med mode.
- If there is a battery inserted, some of the power generated by pressing the handle will supply the battery, if the inserted battery is almost exhausted, the lighting time will be shorter.
Note: When the lighting function is off and the battery level indicator is not working, the battery can still be charged by pressing the handle.
USB Type-C charging
- Uncover the head anti-dust cap and plug the USB Type-C side of the charging cable into the charging port of the light.
- The charging input is 5V/0.6A, adapters and power banks with 5V/1A or 5V/2A can be used.
- The normal charging time of a depleted Ni-MH battery is about 3 hours.
- When charging, the flashlight can only be used on High mode.
- When charging is complete, replace the anti-dust cap to ensure waterproof and dustproof ability.
- The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at Turbo mode for extended periods. When the light works at Turbo for more than 1 minute, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. The Turbo mode can be re-entered if it is still needed, but the flashlight may be damaged.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using only a high-quality protected battery.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light's performance as dirty contacts may cause the light to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge or replace the battery.
B: The contact or contact point of the battery or flashlight is dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, it acquiesces that we won't send a new manual.