On/off of the Fenix E-LITE Mini Flashlight
Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
Red / Blue lights
With the light turned on, press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to enter red/ blue lights.
White light: single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High. Red/Blue lights: single click the switch to cycle through Red→Red Flash→Blue→Blue Flash.
With the light unlocked and switched off, double click the switch to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Low to indicate locked status.
With the light locked, double click the switch the light will be unlocked and activated on Low. *In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Low to indicate locked status.
Charging the Fenix E-LITE Mini Flashlight
- First switch off the light and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged.
- Be sure to close the anti-dust cover once charging is completed.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status, which will last for 3 seconds.
- Green light on: saturated 100% - 80%
- Green light flashes: sufficient 80% - 50%
- Red light on: poor 50% - 20%
- Red light flashes: critical 20% - 0%
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of High mode.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, the indicator blinks red to remind you to recharge the battery.
Usage and Maintenance of the Fenix E-LITE Mini Flashlight
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.