The top Rotary Switch A is for white light mode and the Rotary Switch B is for color temperature selection, the orange Button is for red light mode.
On: with the lantern switched off
1. Rotate the Switch A clockwise, the rechargeable lantern will enter the white light mode, and the brightness will change from low to high;
2. Press and hold the Button, the lantern will enter the red light mode: the default mode will be Red Light.
Off: with the lantern switched on
1. In white light mode, rotate the Switch A counterclockwise to the OFF state to turn off the lantern.
2. In red light mode, press and hold the Button to turn off the rechargeable lantern.
In the red light mode, rotate the Switch A clockwise to exit the red light mode and enter the white light mode.
Note: In white light mode, the red light mode cannot be selected.
1. In white light mode:
- Rotate the Switch A clockwise to change the brightness from low to high, and rotate counterclockwise to change the brightness from high to low.
- Rotate the Switch B clockwise to change the color temperature from warm to cold, and rotate counterclockwise to change the color temperature from cold to warm.
2. In red light mode:
Click the Button, to select between red flash and red constant-on.
Intelligent Memory Circuit (for the color only)
The rechargeable lantern memorizes the last selected color temperature. When turned on again the previously selected color temperature will be recalled. Each time the lantern is switched on on Low mode of white light.
- Open the top anti-dust cover to reveal the USB Type-C charging port and plug the USB-A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the lantern.
- When charging, the charging indicators will flash from left to right to display the charging status.
- The four indicators will be constant-on after charging is completed.
- The rechargeable lantern is available while charging.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
- The normal charging time of the lantern is approximately 4 hours from depletion to full charging.
- Supports fast charging protocols: PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0.
Power Bank Function
- Open the top anti-dust cover and plug the USB-A or USB-C socket of the charging cable into the rechargeable lantern, then connect the other socket of the charging cable to the digital device.
- When discharging, the indicators will recede from right to left to display the status.
- The lantern stops discharging when the battery level is too low, i.e. less than 2.9V.
- The rechargeable lantern is available while discharging.
- Supports fast discharging protocols: PD3.0/PD2.0, QC3.0/QC2.0.
- Discharging performance: 5V/3A (max), 9V/2A (max), 12V/1.5A (max).
- The USB-A and USB-C discharging ports cannot be discharged simultaneously.
Battery Level Indication
With the lantern switched off, single click the orange Button to check the battery status, which will last for 3 seconds.
- Four lights on: 100% - 80%
- Three lights on: 80% - 60%
- Two lights on: 60% - 40%
- One light on: 40% - 20%
- One light flashes: 20% - 1%
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The lantern will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Med or High modes for extended periods. When the lantern reaches a temperature of 54°C or above, the lantern will automatically decrease a few lumens every 1 second to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 54°C, the lantern will automatically increase a few lumens every 1 second, it will then allow the user the reselection of Med or High modes.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the battery level indicator constantly blinks to remind you to timely recharge the battery. To ensure normal use, the lantern will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery level runs out.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the lantern and will void the warranty.
- Rotate the lantern handle over the orange Button to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Recharge a stored lantern every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
- The lantern may flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: Poor battery level.
Solution: Recharge the battery.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- Do place this lantern out of the reach of children!
- Do NOT shine the lantern directly into the eyes of anyone!
- Do NOT shine flammable objects at close range, to avoid burning objects or causing danger due to high temperature!
- Do NOT use the lantern in inappropriate ways such as biting in the mouth, to avoid personal injury or life threats when the lantern or internal battery fails!
- This lantern will accumulate a lot of heat while working, resulting in a high temperature of the lantern shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Turn off and lock the lantern or remove the battery from the lantern to prevent accidental activation when the lantern is placed in a closed and flammable environment such as pockets and backpacks!
- The LED of this lantern is not replaceable; so the whole lantern should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.