Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn/off the light.
With the light switched on, single click the switch to cycle through Low→Med→High.
With the light switched on, double click the switch to enter Flash mode, single click again to exit flash mode and return to the previously used mode.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The bicycle light memorizes the last selected output excluding Flash mode. When turned on again the previously used mode will be recalled.
Switch off the light and open the auti-dust cap to reveal the USB Type-C charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the USB Type-C socket of the charging cable to the light.
The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.
Once charging is completed, be sure to close the auti-dust cap to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
The normal charging time of the light is approximately 2 hours from depletion to fully charged.
Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
The Low mode can be operated while charging but the charging time will be prolonged.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status, the indicator in the switch will last for 3 seconds.
Green light on: saturated 100% - 85%
Green light flashes: sufficient 85% - 50%
Red light on: poor 50% - 25%
Red light flashes: critical 25% - 1%
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at relatively high modes for extended periods. Therefore it will automatically downshift to a lower brightness level to reduce the temperature to a safe level when this situation occurs. High mode can be reselected if needed.
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the bicycle light is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, the battery level indicator constantly blinks red to remind you to recharge the battery till the battery level runs out.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Recharge the battery in time to ensure normal use for next time.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to close the anti-dust cover.
- Do NOT place this light in the reach of children!
- Do NOT shine the light directly into the eyes of anyone!
- Do NOT place light head near flammable objects, high temperatures can cause objects to overheat and become flammable/ignite!
- Do NOT use the light in inappropriate ways such as holding the unit in your mouth, doing so could cause serious personal injury or death if the light or internal battery fails!
- This light will accumulate a significant amount of heat while operating, resulting in a high temperature of the light shell. Pay close attention to avoid burns.
- Please turn off the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- The LED of this light is not replaceable; so the whole light will need to be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its lifespan.