Length: 6.3″ (159mm)
Width: 1″ (25.4mm)
Head: 2″ (52mm)
Flashlight Weight: 6.2 oz. (175g) excluding batteries
Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A Lithium batteries
Included: Holster, spare O-ring, lanyard
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting US
*Due to intelligent over-heat protection, the runtime of the Turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 white light and XQ-E colored light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Compatible with AER-03 remote pressure switch
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Dual tail switch controls the tactical activation and output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dual Tail Switch
The round one of the tail switch is the tactical switch, and the oval one of the tail switch is the function switch.
Tap the tactical switch to turn on the light, release it the light will go out, fully press the tactical switch to lock and activate the light constantly, press once again to unlock and turn off the light.
In White light mode, single-click the function switch to cycle the light through Low→Mid→High→Turbo.
In White light mode, press and hold the function switch for 0.8 seconds to enter Colored light mode (Red High is default). Single-click the function switch to cycle the light through Red High→Red Low→Green High→Green Low, press and hold the function switch for 0.8 seconds again to return to the memorized white light mode.
With the light off, press the function switch to enter Colored light mode (Red High is default), release it the light will go out. Press and release the function switch fast to select needed colored light, simultaneously press the tactical switch to lock the selected colored light and enters the Colored light mode.
Note: The light will automatically memorizes the previously used brightness level of White Light mode, when it is turned on again.
Intelligent Over-heat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at High output. When the light is overheated internally up to 65 ℃ or above, the flashlight will automatically adjust the output to prevent the light from overheating.
Low-voltage Warning Function
If low voltage is detected, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until to Low brightness level. When this happens at Low output mode, the flashlight blinks three times every five minutes to remind you to replace the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work until the battery runs out completely.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, and then screw the tail cap.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality battery. If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap one-half turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
Reason A: The batteries need replacing.
Solution: Replace batteries (Please confirm the correct installation of anode and cathode).
Reason B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please refer to the warranty policy before contacting your authorized distributor.
The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.