When the light is unlocked, press and hold the handle switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the headlight.
When the light is unlocked, press and hold the tail switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the tail light.
When the headlight is switched on, single click the handle switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→Turbo.
When the tail light is switched on, single click the tail switch to cycle through Low→Med→High.
When the light is unlocked, press and hold the handle switch for 1.2 seconds to enter the strobe of the headlight, and then single click the handle switch to turn back to the previously used output.
Lock: When the light is switched off and unlocked, double click the handle switch, the headlight will blink twice on low mode to indicate the locked status.
Unlock: When the light is switched off and locked, double click the handle switch, the headlight will blink twice on Low and will be activated on Low.
Under the lockout status, any random clicking or pressing the switches will activate two one-second blinks to indicate that it is under this locked status.
BATTERY LEVEL INDICATION
When the light is switched off, single click the tail switch to check the battery status, the indicator will stay on for five seconds before it goes off.
- Four LEDs on: 100% – 80%
- Three LEDs on: 80% – 60%
- Two LEDs on: 60% – 40%
- One LEDs on: 40% – 20%
- One LEDs flashes: 20% – 0
INTELLIGENT MEMORY CIRCUIT
The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
INTELLIGENT OVERHEAT PROTECTION
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 65℃ or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 65°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of Turbo mode.
Unscrew the light head to insert the allowed Fenix battery regardless of polarity marks (reverse polarity protection of battery), and then screw the light head back on.
Operation: When charging is needed, remove the dust cover to reveal the charging port in the light tail, and connect the light to the power source with the USB Type-C charging cable.
Indication: The indicators on the light tail will flash in a incremental way to indicate charging status. Four indicators will remain constant on when the battery is fully charged.
ACTING AS A POWER BANK
Plug the USB A socket of charging cable to the USB A socket of the light, and the other side of the charging cable to any digital device. The indicators on the light tail will flash in a descending way to display discharging status when discharging begins.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and push the dust cover back to protect the charging port from dust and foreign objects.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- The light can be turned on Low of tail light when it is in charging process.
- Any output can be used when the light is in discharging process.
USAGE AND MAINTENANCE
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light or unscrew the light head half a turn to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery pack/battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.