Length: 1.70” (43.2mm)
Head: 0.55” (14mm)
Flashlight Weight: 0.65 oz. (18.4g) excluding battery
Batteries: One ARB-L10-80 10180 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included)
Included: Lanyard, ARB L10-80 10180 Li-ion battery, spare O-ring
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
To turn on the light, tighten the head lightly until the light comes on. This will be Low mode. To enter High mode, fully tighten the head (be careful not to overtighten it). To switch off, loosen the head until the light goes out.
- Completely remove the light head and plug the Micro USB port of the charging cable into the light’s port
- If the battery power is sufficient, the charging indicator will display green; otherwise the charging indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged. The normal charging time is about 45 minutes.
- Unplug the charging cable and screw the light head back for normal use.
- Recharge a stored UC02SS every 3 months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
Warning: To charge with non-rechargeable battery in the light is prohibited, and may cause explosion.
*10180 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Unscrew the light tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) toward the light’s head, then screw the light tail cap back on.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality battery.
- If the flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the flashlight could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the flashlight’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the flashlight to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing or needs to be charged.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB boards contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please refer to the warranty policy before contacting your authorized distributor.
The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.