Press and hold the for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the spotlight.
Single-click this button to cycle the spotlight through Low→Mid→High→Turbo.
Press and hold the for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the floodlight.
Single-click this button to cycle the floodlight through Eco→Low→Mid→High.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The headlamp automatically remembers the last brightness level used in the Spotlight and Floodlight mode, the next time it is turned on, it will recall the previously used brightness level.
With the lamp off, single-click the , the lamp will cycle through Red Eco→Red Flash→OFF.
Battery Level Indicator
With the lamp off, single-click the to activate the battery level indicator, and it will last three seconds.
- Floodlight flashes: more than 70%
- Floodlight and Red light flash alternately: between 30% and 70%
- Red light flashes: lower than 30%
Note: With the light on, if the Red light flashes automatically, it indicates that the battery power is critical, please replace the battery or recharge the lamp soon as possible.
- Uncover the USB cap, then plug the Micro-USB port of the charging cable into the USB power supplier.
- The indicator light goes red when in charging process.
- The indicator turns green when charging is completely done.
- Pluck the charging cable and then plug the USB cap covered.
Note: The charging function only works on 18650 Li-ion batteries.
Intelligent Over-heat Protection
The headlamp will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working at high output levels. To avoid high temperature of lamp surface.
- When the lamp is overheated up to 65℃ or above, the lamp will automatically adjust the output to prevent the lamp from overheating.
- When the temperature reduces, the output will return back to previously used output level.
- During this process, if full-power working is needed, please click the corresponding switch once again.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the lamp head, and then screw the tail cap.
Headlamp Strap Assembling
Attach the headband to the headlamp as shown by first sliding the band down to the bottom of the slots, then hook the top edge under the top slot.
Warning: 18650 Li-ion batteries are power cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential risk for combustion or explosion but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the headlamp and will void the warranty.
- Excellent quality Fenix Li-ion batteries are strongly recommended for this high-power lamp.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the performance of the headlamp as dirty contacts may cause the headlamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
Reason A: The batteries need replacing.
Solution: Replace batteries (Please confirm the correct installation of anode and cathode).
Reason B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please refer to the warranty policy before contacting your authorized distributor.