On/off of the E09R
Press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
With the light switched on, single click the side switch to cycle through Moonlight→Low→Med→High.
Press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter instant Burst, release it the light will turn back to Moonlight mode.
Lock/Unlock the E09R
Lock: with the light switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Moonlight to indicate locked status.
Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Moonlight.
*In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Moonlight to indicate locked status.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected output excluding burst. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
Charging the Fenix E09R
- First loosen the light body to reveal the USB Type-C charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the micro USB socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging and will turn green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to tighten the light head to maintain the dustproof and waterproof ability.
- Charge the light timely when the battery power gets too low to ensure the normal life of the battery.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain the optimum performance of the battery.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used at High mode for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user to reselect the mode.
Usage and Maintenance of the E09R
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Lock the light to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in a high temperature of the flashlight Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- Do not shine an object at close range, to avoid burning the object or causing danger due to high temperature.
- The LED of this flashlight is not replaceable; so the entire light should be replaced when the LED reaches the end of its life.
- If any of the information provided in this manual is changed, the new version of the manual shall prevail; if your included user manual is an old one, it acquiesces that we won’t send a new manual.