Tighten the light head to turn on the light, loosen the light head to turn off the light.
Twist the light head to select brightness level: rotate to turn on the light on Low, continuous rotation to turn on the light on High.
- First loosen the light head to reveal the Micro USB charging port and plug the USB A socket of the charging cable into an electrical outlet, then connect the Micro USB socket of the charging cable to the light.
- The indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to green when fully charged.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to tighten the light head to maintain dustproof and waterproof ability.
- Charge the light in time when the battery power gets too low to ensure the normal life of the battery.
- The normal charging time is approximately 1 hour from depletion to full charging.
- Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimum performance of the battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Loosen the light head to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.