With the light unlocked and switched off, tap the tactical tail switch to momentarily turn on the light, release it the light will go out, fully press the tactical tail switch to constantly turn on the light, fully press again to turn off the light.
Mode Switching on the TK11 Tactical Flashlight
In any state, rotate the toggle switch to select the needed mode, rotate the toggle switch clockwise to the end to enter tactical mode, rotate the toggle switch counter-clockwise to the end to enter Duty mode, to the middle to enter Lockout mode.
Tap the tactical tail switch to momentarily turn on the light, fully press the tactical tail switch to lock the light on High output level. Press and hold the tactical tail switch for 0.8 seconds to enter Strobe, tap the tactical tail switch to turn back to High output level. Fully press the tactical tail switch to turn off the light.
Tap the tactical tail switch to cycle through Low→Med→High, fully press the tactical tail switch to lock the output level, tap again to cycle the output levels (with intelligent memory circuit). Press and hold the tactical tail switch for 0.8 seconds to enter Strobe, tap the tactical tail switch to return to the previously used output level. Fully press the tactical tail switch to turn off the light.
In Tactical or Duty mode, press and hold the tactical tail switch for 0.8 seconds to enter Strobe, fully press the tactical tail switch again to exit Strobe.
With the light switched on, rotate the toggle switch to the middle position to lock the chosen output level, at this time, the tactical switch does not work and the output levels can not be selected. With the light switched off, rotate the toggle switch to the middle position to lock the tactical tail switch, at this time, the tactical tail switch does not work and the light can not be turned on.
Unlock the TK11 Tactical Flashlight
Rotate the toggle switch to Tactical mode OR Duty mode to unlock the light.
|Rechargeable Battery (Li-ion)||*18650||3.6V||Recommended||√√|
|Non-rechargeable Battery (Lithium)||CR123A||3.0V||Usable||√|
Warning: *18650 Li-ion batteries are powerful cells designed for commercial applications and must be treated with caution and handled with care. Only use quality batteries with circuit protection will reduce the potential for combustion or explosion; but cell damage or short circuiting are potential risks the user assumes.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the tail cap back on.
Intelligent Overheat Protection
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 60°C or above, the light will automatically step down a few lumens to reduce the temperature. When the temperature drops below 60°C, it will then allow the user for the reselection of High mode.
Low-voltage Warning on the TK11 Tactical Flashlight
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Low output is reached. When this happens in Low output, the light blinks 3 times every 5 minutes to remind you to recharge or replace the battery.
Note: This only works with Fenix ARB-L18 Series 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lock the light or remove the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp's performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery pack /battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don't work, please contact your authorized distributor.
- This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- This flashlight will accumulate a lot of heat when used for extended periods, resulting in high temperature of the flashlight shell. Pay attention to safe use to avoid scalding.
- All information provided in this manual is subject to change without prior notice.