Specifications of the AER-01 Remote Switch
- Remote Switch durable for over 100,000 activations.
- Flashlight is activated by pressing any one of the four sensors.
- Cable made from resilient PU material, 23cm in length when coiled, 80cm in length when expanded.
- The tail cap is made from T6-grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- Side switch in tail cap capable of longtime 1A electric current passing, which works separately with the pressure pad switch.
- Water-proof to IPX-8 standard
- The tail cap is 25.4mm in diameter, 40mm in length. Works with Fenix TK15UE, TK09, PD35 TAC, PD35 V2.0, PD32, FD41, FD30 and UC35 V2.0 flashlights.
- Pressure pad switch, cable and the tail cap weigh 53.2 grams total