Length: 3.62” (92mm)
Diameter: 0.5” (13.5mm)
Weight: 0.84 oz. (24g) excluding battery
Battery: One AAA alkaline (included) or one Ni-MH battery
Included: Lanyard, Holster, Body clip, Spare O-ring, AAA (Alkaline) Battery
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
Note: The abovementioned parameters (lab-tested by Fenix using AAA alkaline and Ni-MH batteries) may vary between flashlights, batteries and environments.
*The runtime on High output is the accumulated time if High is reselected when time-limited downshift activates.
Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
With the light switched on, tap the tail switch to cycle through Low→Med→High→UV.
Unscrew the head to insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The light memorizes the last selected brightness level. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. When the light has been used on High for 1.5 minutes, the light will automatically step down by a few lumens until 50 lumens is reached to reduce the temperature. High mode can be reselected.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- Fenix strongly recommends using high-performance Ni-MH rechargeable batteries to get the most out of this light. Alkaline batteries will reduce the runtime relatively.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.
This flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device with UV light capable of causing eye damage to the user or others. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone’s eyes.