Specifications of the ARB-L16-700-Rechargeable 16340 Battery
- ARB-L16-700 Rechargeable Battery
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery.
- Fully covered with a steel shell for impact resistance
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and over heating protection
- Three sets of over-head protection: Pressure relief valve protection, separate microporous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection