Fully press the tail switch to turn on/off the light.
When the light is on, slightly tap the tail switch to cycle through Low→Mid→High→Turbo.
Note: The flashlight memorizes the last used brightness level, turn it on in 1 second after shutdown, it will recall that previously brightness level.
Unscrew the tail cap to insert the batteries with the anode side (+) toward the light’s
head, screw the tail cap back on.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the
- Fenix recommends using excellent quality battery. If the flashlight will not be used for
an extended period, remove the battery, or the flashlight could be damaged by
electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Unscrew the tail cap one-half turn or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation
during storage or transport.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the
ring with an approved spare.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the light’s performance as dirty
contacts may cause the flashlight flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for
the following reasons:
Reason A: The batteries need replacing.
Solution: Replace batteries (Please confirm the correct installation of anode and cathode).
Reason B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please refer to the warranty policy before contacting
your authorized distributor.
Notice: The routine cleaning video can be watched and downloaded through Fenix
Official Website, please log onto the service channel->“maintenance for light”.
The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage to the
user or others. Avoid shining the light directly into anyone’s eyes.