- DOLED digital display panel for remaining runtime at the current output and battery percentage
- Built-in 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable battery, Micro USB charging
- Two Cree XM-L2 U2 neutral white LED’s, better color rendering
- Weight: 221.6 gram (excluding handlebar mount)
- 114mm Length x 50.5mm Width x 31.8mm Height (excluding handlebar mount)
- Remote pressure switch activates momentary on 1800 lumens
- Dual Distance Beam System
- Featuring low power warning and intelligent output downshift function
- Quick-release handlebar mount for easy and secure adjustment of light’s direction
- Five output levels plus Flash mode
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- All-metal housing for better heat dissipation
- IP66 rated protection
Notice: The mentioned parameters (lab-tested by Fenix) may vary between lights and environments.
- Press and hold the for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the light, with the light on, the light will display Fenix boot screen, then automatically check the remaining battery level and runtime.
- With the light switched on, double click the to enter Flash mode, click once again any switch, the light will return to general mode.
- With the light switched on, single click to turn up output levels, one press for a higher level until to the supported highest. Single click to turn down output levels, one press for a lower level until to the lowest.
- With the light switched off, press to check the battery level, the light will go out automatically after 5 seconds.
Remote Pressure Switch
- Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn ON/OFF the light, the light will display Fenix boot screen, then automatically check the remaining battery level and runtime.
- With the light on, click the switch, to cycle through High→Eco→Low→Med.
- In any status, press the switch to enter the supported highest brightness at current battery level, release the light will return to previous status, press and hold switch for constant 20-second illumination (with sufficient battery level), then the light will return to previous status.
- With the light switched off, click the switch to check the battery level, the light will go out automatically after 5 seconds.
- The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on High output level for extended periods. it will automatically downshift to reduce temperature.
- The light memorizes the last selected brightness level on General mode. When turned on again the previously used brightness level will be recalled.
- When the battery power level is not sufficient, higher brightness levels can not be activated, the bicycle light is programmed to cycle through lower brightness levels.
Low Power Warning and Intelligent Output Downshift
Low Power Warning: With the light on, when the runtime is less than 30 minutes, the switch will blink red constantly, to remind you to downshift to a lower brightness level to extend runtime or to recharge the bicycle light ASAP.
Intelligent Output Downshift: If non-stop use is needed, the light will downshift to a lower output level to extend runtime. When the light downshifts to Flash mode, indicating it will go out soon. Stop riding and replace the battery or bicycle light.
One standard Micro USB charging cable is included, which can be used for charging other digital devices.
Operation: Remove the anti-dust plug of the bicycle light to reveal the charging port, and plug the Micro USB end of the USB cable into the light’s charging port, then connect the other end of the USB cable to a USB power adaptor.
Charging Indicator: The indicator light on the switchflashesgreen to indicate charging. Then turns solid green when the battery is fully charged. Fenix recommends using a power adaptor with output of 5V,1.5A. It takes about 5 hours to fully charge the bicycle light.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the anti-dust cover.
- Using the bicycle light when charging is not recommended by Fenix. But it is possible for emergency, the bicycle light can only be used on Eco output when charging, but the charging time will be prolonged or the battery will be less charged.
Bicycle Light and Remote Switch
- Open the rubber seal under the bicycle light and plug the cable of the remote pressure switch into it.
- Loosen the fine adjustment screw of the handlebar mount before clamping the mount to the bar by securely tightening the set screw.
- Slide the headlight into the mount until an audible “click” is heard.
- Attach the Remote Switch to your bars where it is easy to operate, using the Velcro strap provided.
- Adjust the direction of the headlight before testing the power and functions of the bicycle light.
- Use proper shim provided to the size of the bicycle’s bars. (Thick + thin shims applicable size: 22-28mm, thin applicable size: 28-32mm). With no shim: 32-35mm.
- The bicycle light is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the light directly into the eyes.
- Avoid touching the metal parts of the bicycle light as LED lights accumulate heat when powered up.
- Waterproof to IP66, the bicycle light can be used in humid conditions but not for water immersion.
- Please keep it out of the reach of children.
- Disassemble the sealed parts may cause damage to the bicycle light and will void the warranty.
- For safe transportation, the bicycle light is not fully charged. Recharge before first use.
- Store the bicycle light in cool, dry and well-ventilated areas if it will not be used for an extended period of time. And recharge the bicycle light if it has not been used for an extended period of time.
Night Riding Tips
- Never ride alone.
- Always let someone know where you are.
- Wear a helmet and reflective clothing.
- Take auxiliary lights and emergency supplies.
- Make sure the headlight, bicycle mount and the other accessories are securely fastened.