Are you traveling this holiday season? According to Time Magazine, this Thanksgiving will be the busiest travel day in 9 years.
If you’re one of the 48.7% of Americans predicted to hit the road or fly the friendly skies, answer these questions:
Will you be traveling in the dark?
Will you run into bad weather?
Best Travel Tip: Have a flashlight at all times!
5 Reasons Why You Need a Flashlight for Travel:
- Lightweight flashlights fit in any purse, brief case or carry-on bag
- Not considered a weapon by the FAA, a light can be brought on to a plane
- Convenient keychain lights make your life easier during turbulent travel times or when you are trying to find something in the dark
- Waterproof lights can be your best friend and your SOS when out in the rain or snow. Especially when stranded
- Headlamps provide hands-free lighting when your juggling luggage, gifts, keys, kids and more. Not to mention when you’re having to change a tire on a dark dessert highway
Brightest Travel Flashlights under $50
- UC02 – USB rechargeable, compact, multiple colors, Fenix’s brightest keychain flashlight
- E05 – Compact, lightweight, multiple colors, keychain flashlight, 3 brightness modes
- LD12 – Versatile, compact, has an output of 320 lumens, plus strobe mode
- E12 – 1 AA battery delivers 130 lumens, Fenix best selling every day carry
Brightest Travel Lights Under $30
- HL10 – Lightweight, reliable, rotating lens allows for spotlight to floodlight, multiple colors
- CL05 – This keychain lantern is an every day carry emergency lamp with red, green or SOS modes
- UC01 – USB rechargeable, compact flashlight for your keychain